What your arboricultural consultant will do
Survey the trees on the site to BS.5837 2005
- Identify the constrains the good quality trees place on your site
- Advise you on how close buildings can be place to trees which are to be retained.
- Help with mitigation (tree planting) where good quality need to be removed to build the desired scheme
- Provide a report which will satisfy the Local Planning Authority (LPA) that your scheme can be built and the tree shown for retention can re be retained log term.
Your report for the Local Planning Authority (LPA) will include
- Tree survey schedule to BS5837
- Arboricultural Method Statement
- Tree Protection plan
- Details of supervision to ensure the works proceed as required to avoid ‘Stop Notices’)